- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
gmp Gelfert marketing partner
Debbingstr . 12 b
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
- 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(3) Our data protection officer is at your disposal for any questions regarding the processing of your personal data
Data Protection Officer of gmp Gelfert marketing partner
gmp Gelfert marketing partner
Debbingstr . 12b
D – 46286 Dorsten
Tel: +49 (0) 2866 – 188-240
Fax: +49 (0) 2866 – 188-241
Upon request, you will be notified in writing in accordance with applicable law, whether and what personal information we have stored about you.
- 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is article 6, paragraph 1 lit S.1 f DSGVO.):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.These include in particular the session cookies.These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies.Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
- e) With the following button you can adjust your cookie settings again.
- 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(2) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
- 6 Using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Use of Google Analytics with anonymization function
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generatedby the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
(4) IP anonymisation: We have activated the function IP anonymization in Google Analytics on this website. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art . 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) We use on our website the “Google Tag Manager”, a service provided by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Tag Manager allows us to manage web page tags from a single interface. Google Tag Manager, which implements tags, is a cookie-free domain that does not collect personally identifiable information on its own. Google Tag Manager dispatches other tags that collect data, but does not access that data by itself. If a deactivation has been set at the domain and / or cookie level, it will continue to insist on tracking tags set by the Google Tag Manager. Google has submitted to and has been certified by the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States. Google is committed to respecting and adhering to the standards and regulations of European data protection law. For more information, visit the following page: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland , Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. For more information about privacy, please visit the following Google Web Sites:
FAQ Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html
- 7 Hosting
The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, security and technical maintenance services we use to operate this online service.
Here we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer acc. Lit Art. 6 para. 1,. f DSGVO iVm . Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing contract).
Collection of access data and log files
We, or our hosting providers, stands on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider ,
Logfile information is stored for security reasons (eg to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidence purposes are excluded from the deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.Contact inquiries / contact possibility
If you contact us via contact form or e-mail, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The specification of the data is necessary for processing and answering your inquiry – without their provision we can not answer your inquiry or at best only to a limited extent.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
Your data will be deleted, provided that your request has been finally answered and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements, such as in the event of subsequent contract execution.
- 8 Google Maps
- 9 Google Web fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
- 10 Duty to provide personal data
In general, you can access and view our website without providing personal information. However, if you want to use our contact form, you must enter your name, your company and your e-mail address and tell us how you would like us to be contacted. Without stating this data we can not process your contact.
- 11 Information according to Article 13 and 14 GDPR
Below we inform you according to. Article 13 and 14 GDPR on the processing of personal data by us.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible body / data protection officer
gmp Gelfert marketing partner
Debbingstr . 12b
D – 46286 Dorsten
Tel: +49 (0) 2866 – 188-240
Fax: +49 (0) 2866 – 188-241
2. Data processing
2.1 Purposes of data processing and legitimate interests, of the gmp Gelfert marketing partner or a third party
The gmp Gelfert marketing partner processes personal data for marketing purposes of companies and the self-employed. The data processing is justified here because of a legitimate interest in the implementation of new customer acquisition measures.
2.2. Legal basis of data processing
The gmp Gelfert marketing partner processes personal data on the basis of the provisions of the GDPR. The processing takes place on the basis of consents as well as on the basis of the art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO, as far as this data processing is necessary because of legitimate interests of the responsible person or third and here not the interests or basic rights and fundamental freedoms of the persons concerned concerning the protection of whose personal data predominate.
Insofar as the data processing takes place on the basis of consents, these consents can be revoked at any time vis-à-vis the respective contracting parties. This right of revocation also refers to advertising permission granted prior to the entry into force of the GDPR.
2.3 Origin of the data
The gmp Gelfert marketing Partners obtains data primarily from contractors who are both European and non-European economic operators. In addition, the gmp refers Gelfert marketing Partners also collect data from publicly available sources, such as public directories and official announcements (for example commercial registers).
2.4 Categories of personal data being processed
– Personal data, eg company address, contact person (title, first name, name, function in the company), if necessary contact details – email and telephone of the company
– Information from public directories and official announcements
2.5 categories of recipients of personal data
Recipients are contract partners from all economic sectors.
2.6 Duration of data storage
The gmp Gelfert marketing partner stores personal data only for a certain period of time. The decisive criterion for determining this time is the necessity.
- Affected rights
Every person has to the gmp Gelfert marketing partner the right to information under Article 15 GDPR and the right to cancellation under Article 17 GDPR. In addition, there is the possibility to contact the for the gmp Gelfert marketing Partner responsible supervisory authority, the country representative for the data protection North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Duesseldorf, to turn.
Consents may be withdrawn at any time from the party concerned.
- Profile formation (scoring)
The gmp Gelfert marketing partner itself makes no decisions, it only supports its contract partners with their information in the decision-making process.